-- End of the comment -->


Freequently Asked Questions

Are you licensed, insured, and bonded?

Asking for a motor carrier and U.S. DOT No. helps verify a moving company is licensed to perform interstate moves. Luigys Moving & Storage is licensed and also protects customers by carrying worker’s compensation insurance, providing bonded services and offering valuation protection options.

Can I call a local office with questions?

Luigys Moving & Storage values customer interaction. That’s why we provide different phone numbers where you can get in contact throughout your move and at any time you have inquiries or doubts about your relocation.

Do you hire temporary labor?

Luigys Moving & Storage movers are trained professionals who are drug-screened and background-checked. Unfortunately, that is not always true for other moving companies. It is important to ask for details on hiring standards.

Does the estimate include a guaranteed delivery and moving date?

Luigys Moving & Storage expedited service option; items are en route as soon as truck(s) are loaded. Excessive handling of shipments can delay the unload date and increase the opportunity for items to be damaged, lost, or stolen. At Luigys Moving & Storage, household goods are handled twice – once on to the truck at the origin and again when delivered to your new home.

What forms of payment are accepted?

It is a red flag if a moving company only accepts cash. When paying cash, there is no way to track payments made. Be sure to ask what forms of payment are accepted.

Where can I get a copy of “Your Rights and Responsibilities When You Move” and other helpful consumer information?

You can visit http://www.cpuc.ca.gov/puc/

Where can I find out whether a mover is registered with FMCSA?

Visit http://www.cpuc.ca.gov/puc/

Where can I obtain information about a mover, broker or freight forwarder’s insurance and process agent?

Visit http://www.cpuc.ca.gov/puc/ or call (202) 385-2423.

How do I get assistance to determine if a mover has assessed the correct transportation charges?

Visit http://www.cpuc.ca.gov/puc/ or call the Surface Transportation Board at 1-866-254-1792.

Where may I file a complaint against a mover?

You can contact the BBB (Better Business Bureau) or the offices at PUC (Public Utilities Commission) Monday – Friday between the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST.

How can I learn more about movers and transportation of household goods?

Visit http://www.cpuc.ca.gov/puc/
Contact Us for Further Information

DOT #02740355
MC #1308212

Novato Office

CALT: #0192210
Tel: 415-413-4646
122 Hamilton Dr. Ste. E
Novato, CA 94949

San Francisco Office

5550 Mission St.
San Francisco, CA 94112